Players must check in at the VSWGA registration table. Please pay cash for these fees.
- The State Day fee is $8.00.
- The fee for Closest to the Pin Contest is $2.00 with 50% of the proceeds used to support Junior golf.
- IF the course is offering forward tees, and you plan on playing them, you MUST register for the forward tees at check-in.
- If you signed up for the State Day late by calling the Pro Shop, you must show an active Vermont GHIN handicap card (hard copy or electronic) to be eligible for Award Points.
Course and Cart Fees:
Players must pay the course and cart fees directly to the club in the Pro Shop.
- Course fee for an 18-hole course is usually $20.
- Course fee for a 9-hole course is usually $15.
- The fee for the golf cart will vary by course.
- Acceptance of checks will vary by course. If a check is written it should be written to the golf club. Courses may charge extra if you use a debit or credit card.